Home » » Download My IP Hide 1.11 Build 1031 Final Installer - PcSoftGuru

Download My IP Hide 1.11 Build 1031 Final Installer - PcSoftGuru

Written By Perancis on Saturday, November 23, 2013 | 2:33 AM

10 Nov 2013 - My IP Hide 1.11 Construct 1031 Final Download : My IP Hide v1.11 is a handy and trustworthy application designed to hide your IP address and to make your Internet connections anonymous.

By hiding your IP address, the application protects your privacy, preventing organizations from tracking your Internet browsing habits.

My IP Hide 1.11 Build 1031 also functions the possibility to install extensions for Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox (from the Settings window).
Download My IP Hide 1.11 Build 1031

My IP Hide 1.11 Construct 1031 Main Attributes :

Hide True IP: My IP Hide can hide your IP to shield your on the internet privacy and use encrypted connections to avert Web tracking from you.

Unblock Internet sites: Open any blocked sites. Webmasters could ban your IP. Organization might limit your access to some sites. We break all the blockade for you.

More quickly than VPN: With our enhanced proxy technology, My IP Hide is more rapidly than VPN, SSH proxy and net proxy. Meanwhile it's securer than ordinary proxy.

Windows and Mac: My IP Hide supports both Windows and Mac. It supports all the browsers. There is no settings for the key browsers.

Computer software Data
Developer: My-Proxy 
License / Price tag: Trial / $ 8.52 USD
Get Now
Size / OS: 4.4 MB / Windows XP / Vista / 7 / eight 
Published Date: November 9th, 2013
Title: Download My IP Hide 1.11 Build 1031 Final Installer - PcSoftGuru
Rating: 910109 Votes
Posted by: Admin Updated at: 2:33 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment